We started the trip off with Price. It was Gpa Holts big 6-0 and I think we managed to pull off the surprise party! It was great to spend a few days with the Holt cousins. They enjoyed eachother. We had a big xmas party complete with a visit from santa and enjoyed playing late night games, taking the kids to see a movie, and just enjoying good food and good company :) 
The kids reinacted the nativity. It was pretty cute, Kai was a shepherd and Meili, why of course... an angel! So fitting, right!?!

Then we spent some time with my family on the front. We spent time at both my sisters houses. We played just dance on the kinnect, we shopping together and had a big new years party. Kai even got to go do some hunting while we were there :)
His pheasant feathers :)
This is what Meili... I mean Tristan got for xmas. I think she thought it was hers...
Not sure who is more excited about it!



Made this necklace for my sister, best kind of gifts are the homemade ones :)
And in a collaborative effort, made this mission quilt for my brother who just returned. I love giving. There is such a happiness that comes from giving, especially when it's something you put a lot of love into ;)
Kai and his awesome homemade jet pack! soooo cool!
New years!
We played just dance and pictionary all night and Meili made it just before the ball dropped. Kai made it and fell asleep shortly thereafter. I love letting them go as long as they can, until they just can't go anymore. Such a fun night!
Party animals :)
His pheasant feathers :)
This is what Meili... I mean Tristan got for xmas. I think she thought it was hers...
We played just dance and pictionary all night and Meili made it just before the ball dropped. Kai made it and fell asleep shortly thereafter. I love letting them go as long as they can, until they just can't go anymore. Such a fun night!
Party animals :)




No comments:
Post a Comment