Monday, January 23, 2012

xmas at home :)

xmas at home is one of my favorite things. I absolutely love doing our own thing and making our own traditions. I love seeing my kids in their own element and space. This year was no let down. They woke up so excited and I caught some lovely expressions on camera. It was SO fun :) Xmas day is awesome. Thanks to both of our parents we really had a nice xmas :) It was perfect. The before: complete with letters to santa, a plate with milk and cookies and carrots too for the reigndeer :)Prepare for some excited faces...Ha this makes me laugh, he was utterly confused, 'what is with all this chaos???' He was so struggling to process!! But then he perked up :)Yes, the missy got a bike and a scooter... spoi... led...Oh and when you don't have a yard, yes, you ride in the house :)Kids got a lego table and chairs, totally love it!Kai was so awesome building these legos, The box says ages 7-14, he literally did it completely by himself... crazy!
The loot...
So much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment