Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Happenings

Ok, so I know it's only been a week since I posted, but so much has happened it feels like it's been a month! This week we went to see the easter bunny, I kid you not, 3 times at the mall and so kai has been pretending, of course, to be the easter bunny and pose for pictures with everyone in the family and then give them a candy to take home and a coloring book, haha. So here's a few pics of him doing that! (they make me laugh) Let me introduce a new member of the family, possibly larger than the man himself. This is Fryler. Yes, similar to Kailer, but slightly different, a name chosen by none other than the man himself. He is in love with dragons right now and anything else manly, dangerous, or naughty :) We saw this at wal-mart in accordance with a new movie out right now and there was only one blue one, he carried it around the store knowing that we would need to put it back later. When it came time the waterworks started and seriously I have never really seen him cry (other than the fish incident, yikes) like this before. He cried the whole way home even after stopping to talk about other things for a bit, he would start right up again. It was heartbreaking, "I love the blue dragon with the purple tounge and blue wings!" "He misses me!" We talked about how the easter bunny might be able to bring it to him and it just so happens that the easter bunny hopped by daddy's car on his way home for an early easter gift :) Needless to say, they're in love. I'm not much for stuffed animals, but this thing gets dragged everywhere, even to a friends house this afternoon! Hope Fryler can handle this boy, he's a wild one...
Over the weekend we colored eggs twice and they could not get enough of it. We had Nate and Sarah over one night and the kids loved seeing them. Meili even roughed it up with Nate :)We made another switch off happen at the temple this weekend and the weather was so great the kids loved playing outside it. Here's a few pics of that, Kai even took one of us!
This is after seeing the easter bunny the first time, poor boy couldn't handle anymore excitement and crashed on the way home. I feel so accomplished when this happens :)
Oh and BRE!!! We have BIRDS...FINALLY!!!
And I know you have seen him be "An Army" but here it is in true form, take note of the army hat, shoes, and shirt:) He is "An Army" from head to toe, literally.Lastly, on one quick side note, after swearing I would never step foot in Nursery again, as I was in there with a still teary daughter for 2 hours last week, I had a revelation. She started singing this week, over and over again... "A Shun Beap!" "A Shun Beap!" A Shun Beap!" If you can't decode, it's, A sun beam. She started singing the sunbeam song and I couldn't believe my ears. How dare I say, I won't sit in sunbeams with my little emotional sack of hormones. Nursery I'll be back next week...

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of kai in his underware pointig at the camera. It is hilarious. Thanks for having us over.

    ReplyDelete