Me: "Looks like you have some diarrhea happening since you some candy today."
K: "No mom, when you have diarrhea you go 'uuuuuggghhhhhhh' and I'm not doing that"
Me: "Oh, I see, your right :)" (If you can, imagine him grunting and pushing while making that noise)
Also, I know everyone has probably heard this already, but we were watching the Michael Jackson movie and he said, "Mom? Is Michael Jackson a boy or a girl?" He makes a point there...
At the beginning of that movie he sees the Columbia Pictures logo, which in case you didn't know is this...

Now, we have had numerous talks about the Holy Ghost since he's been talking about that in Sunbeams and he says "Mom? Is that the Holy Ghost?" Me: "No honey remember the Holy Ghost doesn't have a body" K:"Oh, right."
Meili on the other hand only has one question... "Where is my binki?" No, actually she really hasn't even noticed the difference. We lost the binki on Saturday somewhere around here and we've never really been the family that has 20 of them just lying around. There was only one, so we couldn't find it when it came bed time and so we decided that was probably going to be the end of the binki era. We weren't ready, but kind of felt like it was plopped in our laps. It has gone so surprisingly well that 2 days later she is putting herself to sleep by herself even for naps. Occasionally I will go in and pat her back or rock her, but tonight she talked for about 45 min then fell asleep all on her own. Surprisingly she hasn't even asked for it, which has been a total shocker. She is still cutting molars and being her moody little self, but she is working it out. Here's a few pics...
PS: NEW SLIDE SHOW!!!




sooo cute
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Kai has such a cute personality! I love the Holy Ghost conversation! Now every time I see her I will think that!!!
ReplyDelete