Monday, March 8, 2010

18 months

Well folks she's 18 mo going on 13. She is seriously hormonal, sweet, and naughty all wrapped up in one little beautiful package. She has learned a new word today, which is "NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!" (insert a scowing pucker face here). She definitely is spunky and full of life, which hopefully will take her very far. Her first day in nursery was sunday and she absolutely hated it, she was fine if I was right there, but screamed immediately when I left. Needless to say, we both ended up in relief society in the end. She just couldn't handle it. We love her so much and are so grateful for the spunk she brings to our family. Here's a few pics...
She dearly loves her baby :)

Daddy's little, deer hunter pro :)

I had to post this picture because sometimes your just so tired you fall asleep mid eye rubbing...

2 comments:

  1. That sucks she did not like nursery. Better luck next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! I love the eye rubbing picture of your son! I had fun last night- there's nothing like girls' night out!

    ReplyDelete