Monday, March 29, 2010

Butterflies, Lions, and Dinosaurs OH MY!!!

So, I had some extra fabric laying around and I decided to whip up a skirt for the Mei. It turned out beautifully and the best part about it is it is reversible! Complete with belt loops, ribbon sash, and matching hair accessories! Yeah I know, overboard, but I don't care...I like it haha. You will see it is in many photos :)
One morning while we were not as alert as we should have been, Mei decided to do her makeup. As if she doesn't have a moneymaker already haha. She chose blue and charcoal, at least she knew the general area to put it :) She was very proud of herself...
We had a fun busy week this week including, but not limited to... mini golf, walking with dinosaurs exhibit, a trip to the museum, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Holt, and even bowling! Mini golf with Nate and Sarah was a blast and sadly I forgot my camera, lame I know. Meili even walked around holding a ball and her putter. It was all glow in the dark and Kai was so excited about it! Although, the dark is not his favorite thing and he asked for the lights a couple of times. The dinosaur exhibit was totally awesome. It was really very cool Kai had a countdown and when it was over couldn't stop talking about it. Mei even screamed "dy door" and ROOOAAARR! She was giggling the whole time. Kai was glued to the action and soaked in every minute of it. The museum is always great fun for the kids, they absolutely love it. Here's a few pics...
CAUTION: MEILI AHEADThere is a dress up section and Mei was a princess and an butterfly :)
Kai chose the 2 things that he could turn into something scarry!!! A lion and a dinosaur, most specifically TREX!!! As you can see he gets very into it...With Grandma and Grandpa Holt here we did some shopping, eating, and bowling! The kids had a great time with them and we can't wait to see them again in May.

2 comments:

  1. The post is awesome---I love the skirt; and Meili's make-up is out of this world!!! She looks like she knew just what she was doing---and proud of it!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun filled week!! Your kids are so cute and I must say I am very impressed with the skirt. Way cute!!

    ReplyDelete