So, we started baseball with Kailer this week and it was so funny to watch him. He followed his coaches around doing, to his best ability, what they asked of him, and tried his hardest to learn the game. He is starting to get the idea of running the bases and he is a magnet for the ball. If someone hits it, he's there, even if he's already standing on a base! Oh, it is so much fun to watch! You know what I'm talking about if you've started a kid really young in any sport for the first time; it is so entertaining! They don't get the game at all, but do their best to keep up and sometimes end up running around oblivious. He loves it and asks me every day if it is Tuesday or Thursday, which is when our practices are. 
My parents came down for the weekend and watched conference with us. We really enjoyed their company. We took the kids to parks and even went bowling. It was really nice to have them because Rich had to work the weekend. He works next weekend too, making for a 17 day stretch. After that we are off to Florida to visit my brother Dennis. YEY! One last photo, just love this pic, I color coordinated them for church. It's what I do best :)
Also, I added new photos to the slideshow. Check 'em out!
11 years ago




Love It, once again!!! Mom
ReplyDelete