11 years ago
Monday, October 26, 2009
Refreshed
I got to spend the weekend with some friends without kiddos! We did some shopping and watched Thriller in St. George. It was so much fun and it was so refreshing. Rich got to spend the weekend with his Dad and they did a lot of fun things together with the kids. Sadly, I don't have pictures of either! We carved pumpkins together on Sunday. Kailer picked a ghost for Meili's pumpkin and a spider for his. We turned the lights off, lit the pumpkins, and they were running and screaming back and forth between Rich and I on opposite ends of the room. It was so dark that Kailer ran smack into Meili totally leveling her flat on her back two times in a row. Poor girl, at least it was on the carpet, and really it didn't phase her much at all. It was actually quite hillarious. Anyway, here's a few random pics


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Girls weekends are the best! I love all the pictures of Kyler, they are always entertaining!
ReplyDelete