This last week we took the kids to Paris! Ok, so just Paris on the strip. We got to swim in the pool thanks to our awesome friend and even more importantly Kailer got his picture taken by the Eiffel Tower! 
I Can't Believe Meili will be 1 on Friday! She is so funny. She loves shoes and handbags. She will throw any bag over her shoulder and try to take it with her no matter how heavy it may be! She is obsessed with shoes and tries desprately to get anyones on her feet. The obsession has started early. I think we are in trouble with her. We love her loads and can't wait for family and a party this weekend! Don't forget about the new slide show pics!




I cant believe she is already one. We really need to come and see you guys! Love your pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pix---I could look at them all day!!! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete