We got a weekend off and decided to take advantage of it. Our friends were going to their cabin, which is really a 3 bedroom house not really a cabin at all, in Pine Valley which is just west of St. George. It is a quaint little town nestled in a valley. It even had a little lake! My sister Deanna also planned to meet us there, so we were excited to see her and her husband again. We stopped off at the temple before we left St. George and got some pictures. Kailer was very concerned that it did not have Moroni on top of it. Rich had to explain that it was so old that it didn't have moroni then he relaxed a little. If the child just wasn't so detail oriented! Not sure where he gets that from, I don't know anyone else like that.... 

We got there and did a lot of 4 wheeling and fishing. Kailer was glued to the 4 wheelers all weekend and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it! Meili learned to say fish. The second visit to the lake we were walking up and she started saying, "ish! ish! ish! ish! ish! ish!" Every time somone caught one she was hollering and pointing. 

We also got to go on a hike at Snow Canyon. It had petrified sand dunes and they looked so awesome! We got great pictures there as well. 




All in all there was great food, great friends, and great fun!
11 years ago




Meili looks so big, has she grown since I saw her two weeks ago?!? I wish we could have been there too but it was fun to see Jenny. She was sad she missed you and says hi.
ReplyDeleteLooked like a blast! I LOVE that family picture of you guys...Christmas card worthy :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteRach! I can't get on your blog anymore! Send me an invite immediately!
ReplyDeleteCan I be part of your family?? Oh wait I am.. Well, can I come next time!!?? And, it is not fair that you have the cutest little kids.
ReplyDelete