Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Not Everyday You Get to Ride an Elephant!

We went to the circus over the weekend and had a great time. Kailer loved seeing all the (his new word for the week) "ACROBATS" doing lots of tricks and stunts. To which we owe the credit for all the stunts and tricks being done in our house now! Watch out Evil Canevil here he comes. There were tons of animals. He loved the tigers and elephants and Meili of course loved the music. She was shakin' booty like nobody's buisness. We all had a great time. Kailer even got to ride an elephant! I wish I would have gotten to enjoy it more though, as I forgot that circus = animals = allergies = asthma = brain can't think about anything else but breathing. Lucky me I forgot to bring an inhaler. Anyway, all was well later, after several puffs :) What great fun! Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. What fun---such nice family times!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. so why is it that i swore off those ugly leggins and dresses and they look so good on you. your sick. you should really tell richard you're anorexic so you can get some help :)

    ReplyDelete