Friday, November 8, 2013

Meili's Birthday

This little lady turned 5. She requested butterfly and flower cupcakes and a cake, so we made it happen! She wanted to have a party with friends at the pool, which we made happen as well! I love that she has so much spunk and fire in her. I love that she loves bugs, getting dirty, playing in the rain, fishing, hunting, gymnastics, smelling flowers, catching butterflies, cinderella, and burritos :) She had a great time. She even wanted to wait to celebrate with gma and gpa. She is quite a gal and we are so grateful for her!
 She started preschool as a peer model for autistic and other handicapped children 4 days a week for 3 hrs. She is loving it and gaining so much from it :)
 I painted this dollhouse for her, which my parents picked up, she loves it :)
 she picked out this leather jacket. loves black

No comments:

Post a Comment