Wednesday, September 4, 2013

AUG in a nutshell

 August was a very lazy month for us! We have been enjoying our summer of no schedules! It's been so fun to have late nights frogging, playing outside with friends, riding bikes, getting dirty, and just enjoying our time together before our new one arrives. We are really getting excited for that, the kids can't wait to find out what we are having!
 We love keeping this little man up an hr or so after the others go to bed just to spend time with him one on one. He really is still such a baby :)
 Kai's first day of 2nd grade, which he was soooo excited for! He loves school so much!
 I turned the big 3-0 this month and it was such a special weekend. My friends took me out sat night and we shopped, had dinner, and they even made me my fav cake, german chocolate. It was a great evening. Little did I know, while I was gone Rich took all 3 to the store and bought a cake, came home made it and hit it till sun morn. We celebrated and had cake right after church. He is an awesome daddy and husband and I'm so lucky to have him :) Then monday I had a friend buy me a treat and take me out for lunch and I even got to put in an online order for a couple of shirts I wanted thanks to mom and dad. I figure since I'm so pregnant trying it on in store, isn't going to happen anyway right! Thanks for making it a special wknd, I'm sure spoiled rotten :)
 Since Mei is turning 5 in Sept we decided to do a little photo shoot and she got all dressed up in some new school attire :) Sometimes I feel like I'm already raising a little teenager, but definitely when I look at these pictures she sure does look like one :) She is growing up soo fast!
 She is starting preschool in Sept and could not be more excited!!! Next post will be a baby one :)

1 comment:

  1. You are looking awesome at 30. Really you look 19. I love your blog and your sweet little fam.

    ReplyDelete