Monday, November 11, 2013

Sept

 5 days old in this pic :) We spent a few days doing a couple of things with the kids, my dad and rich took them golfing, we took the kids swimming, went to a festival in town, and went fishing. I just pretty much sat around and watched life happen around me, grateful for all the help, because I forget every time how un-fun the healing process is afterward. My parents were able to stay for 2 weeks and really help me get my feet on the ground.
 Tristan even started his first day of preschool. We have a rotating mom co-op every thursday for 2 hrs. It is a great intro for him. At first he was a little unsure to leave mom, but now is really liking it. He is getting too big too fast...
 Most days are filled with this... a lot of snuggles :)
 My mom and I did a little 1 week old photo shoot and it turned out beautifully :)
 our 2 babies... :)
already 2 1/2 weeks old here...

No comments:

Post a Comment