Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This last week was our 7th year anniversary and we partied like rockstars! Well not really. We did get to go to a Cirque Du Soleil called KA. It was a really awesome show. I can't even describe what it was like, there were tons of dangerous acrobatic tricks, awesome dancing, crazy baton twirlers and so much more. The stage was amazing, it moved all over and even vertical. They hung on rods and danced through the rods while it was vertical. It was crazy. Rich and I had a great dinner, thanks to our friends/babysitters, and we even got a picture in front of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign! It was a great night for us. We are so happy with what are 7 years have brought us! Here's to another 7!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Isn't nice to get a date night every now and then. I love good babysitters.

    ReplyDelete