Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Always Something With Him!

I will never get used to the wardrobe changes that Kailer pulls out in his attempts to be superheros. He said to me, "Mom, I wished I can jump out the window and fly like high like a superhero." Don't worry, my windows are locked. His imagination lately is limitless. He also told me today, "Mom, I wished I could jump in that TV and fight those lions with my sword." We love animal planet. The sad thing was the lions were attacking a hippo trying to get it for their next meal. What a sweetheart right? OK, so maybe some things on animal planet are not so child friendly. On a side note Meili took her first 3 steps in a row yesterday. She was scaling the wall and the wall ended, so she let go, wobbled, balanced then lifted her right foot, 1, 2, 3 and then fell to her bum! She was so proud of herself. She can freestand in the middle of the floor without putting her hands on the ground, just using her legs. I'm not even sure if I can do that! She's growing up and I'm trying to embrace it once again. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Dont you love the funny things that they put on and the funny things they say!! Cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailer cracks me up soo much. I knew she would be walking here soon. She was so motivated that night I saw her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! Kailer is the funniest kid. You always wonder what goes through kid's heads. With Kailer, there is no wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! That's about all I can say!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete