We got a chance to drive up to Ogden to see the airshow at Hill Air Force base. It was really cool. There were a zillion people there and rightfully so cause it was such a neat show. The thunderbirds at the end performed for about 30 min and the formations were amazing. Meili hated all the noise. She cried most of the time. I got one good picture of her early on before the defening thunderbirds hit us. Good luck with the 4th of July festivities little lady. Kailer enjoyed most of it, but probably his favorite part was all the free airplane models they gave away at different booths. Although, later he said his favorite thing was the big jet that made a lot of noise. Rich had a blast and I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't have a screaming babe the whole time. It was still worth it though. SHE is CRAZY. Gotta love it, here are some pics of the lovely event...
My back complained the whole mile long walk from the parking lot to the tarmac, but it was worth it!!! We need to do it again when Daniel can join us!!! Love, Mom
I've been married for 13 years to the most wonderful and doting husband and I'm so grateful to have 4 beautiful children, ages 8, 6, 4 and 18mo. We are grateful for the opportunity to be living in Missouri while my husband finishes residency.
In this last picture you look like a vampire trying to eat your baby.
ReplyDeleteMy back complained the whole mile long walk from the parking lot to the tarmac, but it was worth it!!! We need to do it again when Daniel can join us!!! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteDo you live in Provo??
ReplyDelete