We took Kailer to his first Drive-In movie up near Ogden. He had the best time. We saw Pixar's new movie UP and it was pretty good. It was very clean, which was great, but it was a bit deep for a 2 year old. It was an emotionally packed movie. There was even a funeral! To which Kailer said, "Oh look it's his birthday!" (Because he had a balloon) Love it. It was a bit much for him to grasp, more geared toward a 5 year old or older. There were also some scary dogs, which didn't do anything for his already existing fear of dogs, but it was an ok show overall. I don't know if I'd buy it though. Anyway, I forgot my camera at the drive in so I'll post pics later, because my sister in law took pics for us. Thanks Sarah :)
Here's a random photo.

Rich has been busy studying like mad for the boards, he takes them on the 13th and 16th. Wish him luck! I have been hanging at my sister's house in Saratoga Springs playing with the kiddos. We did get to go shopping today. We took my niece Savannah, and she was so awesome, we got a ton done! What a difference shopping is with a babysitter! Love it!!!! More later :)
P.S. Sorry, I didn't update the slideshow pics for the month before I left home and they are all on my home computer! So you'll have to wait a whole month for those! I know, so sad :(
Nathan and Gabe have wanted to see that movie for about 2 weeks. Nate likes the little boyscout. We went and saw it on Friday night. It was good. Nathan and Gabe loved it. lol
ReplyDeleteI totally didn't know you were out of town! It looks like you guys are having a great time.
ReplyDelete