
Ok, so bear with me because this is going to be a lengthy post. I think I shall start out with a recent quote from the always entertaining Kai Man. Rich hadn't shaved in a couple of days and the facial/nose hair was a bit wild and lengthy, which rightfully so provoked this from Kailer. "Dad? Why you have grass growing on your chin and grass in your nose?" Gotta love it, doesn't miss a beat! So, on to our festivities here in Price. Rich got to see both his brother's and his step brother. We stayed at his mother-in-laws place, which was great. We played games late every night. The brothers played basketball in the rain and took the boys to play in the mud. I don't have those pictures yet, but when I get them I will post them later. It was really crappy weather, but that didn't stop the boys from enjoying, rolling, jumping, and throwing mud. The only nice day we had, we packed it full of fun. We went out to Castledale to a new water park that just opened. It was perfect for little kids. Kailer and his cousins swam their hearts out. There were little water slides for them and even a lazy river! Then we went golfing for the first time in a long time with my sister in law. Her husband works at the golf course in Ferron. We got to take the kids with us and Kailer and Joey had such a fun time. I had a couple good drives and even more shanks! It was beautiful! Meili enjoyed riding on the cart in her seat. Then we headed to the park for a barbeque. The park even had a climbing wall that Kai worked over. What an awesome fun filled day and a great weekend. Now we're off to Manti, to see the pageant and do some fishing! Then home next Sunday. What? Home? Yes, I said home! What a whirlwind, but we love it! Rich just found out that his first rotation is Pediatric Psychology. That will be crazy and very interesting. We're excited!
The star of the weekend, baby Caden with his cousins!
There's a lot of love there!

Kai with his "Berry Dangerwus Gun".....YIKES.

The brother's taking a break from b-ball to wait out the rain. This pic is hillarious, they are all looking at something, trying to figure it out or really pondering something. They all have the same curious look on their faces!
Like father like son! I caught the boys like this later on!



The Golf Pro himself.
The Ladies of the course! My Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law. 
The Men of the course!

On our way back from golfing we had to wait 10 min or so for the 200ish cattle being herded to clear the road. Only in good old Emery County!

Looking at your cute children makes me want to have some. I love the picture with Meili in the towel. We defintely have to do stuff when you guys get back here.
ReplyDeleteOK my favorite pic is of Kailer golfing - awesome angle!! the scariest pic has me in it and should be burned :) Thanks for enduring Emery County with us! We had a blast!!
ReplyDeleteCan't top the one of you and Meili---it is absolutely beautiful! And the one of Kai golf is awesome, too---he looks like a pro!! Love the Blog and appreciate all the work you put into it! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete