Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girls Weekend Out!

Meili and I had an awesome weekend with Rich's family. His Dad is getting remarried to a family friend so it was a girls weekend out. I will have 3 new sister-in-laws soon! Not like they weren't really family to begin with, as our families were close anyway! We all joked that this was a dry run to see if the two families could mesh successfully. Well, we'll give them the green light for the wedding! We had a great time together eating yummy food, doing a bit of shopping, and staying up way too late! We had some great talks and awesome sisterly bonding time. I love you guys, can't wait to make it official!
Check out these desserts!
The fam Left to right (Jessica, Randi, Amanda & Ava, Me, the bride Brenda :) & my sister-in-law Candas with Meili) We missed you Sarah! She just had a baby boy Caden!

The Babes Meili and Ava

Jess and Meili

Brenda's Glow :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Love It, Heather. "Brenda's Glow" choked me up---I am so happy for them. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete