11 years ago
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Happy Easter!
So we had our Easter this morning, as we are headed to Lake Powell for the weekend. It was pure fun! Kailer loved every minute. This year I attempted, and successfully I might add, to make chocolate covered peanut butter eggs. We got those every year when I was growing up with our names written on it in frosting. They were absolutely delicious! So, I made a few and they turned out great. Kailer was so excited to have something with his name on it from the Easter Bunny! We colored eggs with him the night before and our neighbor was pounding on our wall, nailing something I think, and Kai said, "Mom, what was that?!" Rich and I both looked at eachother and said, "I think it was the Easter Bunny! Maybe we should go check outside!" So, everyone he talks to now he says, "The Easter Bunny came and knock on my door three times!" He's convinced he was watching us color eggs. It was an awesome day. Here's a few photos and I'll try to upload a video, cause it is too precious!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sounds super fun! Great pics! Post the recipe for your chocolate peanut butter eggs.
ReplyDeleteI love peanut butter eggs! And the answer is NO! :)
ReplyDeleteAwe you guys are such a fun family! How special! Are you home from LP yet? We need some friends!
ReplyDelete