Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Randomness

Here's a few tid bits from Kailer's head I thought I would share with everyone. We were playing play dough and spelling out Kai's name with the letters and I said what's your name so we can spell it? Kai: Kailer Austin Holt. My next question: What's my name? Apparently, it is Mommy Austin Holt!

We were talking about the scriptures the other night and asked him who wrote the Book of Mormon. "Angels wrote that book!"

I know most of my family has heard this one, but I love it. We were playing tennis with my sister and she smacked the ball hitting Kai. He looked up at her all whiny and said "Don't hit me Dana, I'm just a boy!" Love it! Don't worry he wasn't injured!


Oh, and by the way, I updated the slide show, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment