Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

We went to Hy-vee for a easter egg walk through, it was pretty decent, I think their favorite part was walking through the store with their own carts though... It was a little hazardous for others, but we managed! We colored easter eggs with them and they loved it as always. Tristan probably dropped and cracked more than he colored, but oh well, he had a great time doing it :) The Easter bunny hid eggs both colored and filled with candy. It was almost as fun as xmas morning :) We talked a lot about why we celebrate easter and Meili prayed easter eve to 'bless jesus that he can get resurrected good' so I felt good that we scratched the surface of that with her. Sometimes I feel like she never listens when we read scriptures together, she's so busy, but something must have sunk in :)
 I snapped a few pics of them donning their easter sunday best. They are sure cute little stinkers :)
 I had to bribe meili with chocolate for each picture I took of her... she got 3 pieces... :)
 Kai on the other had was super photogenic and wanted to have his taken and even helped me make T laugh. What a dude :) complete with CTR ring and moroni pin :) love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment