Can't believe this handsome little man is 2 yrs old already! He's talking so much and is growing so fast because he's trying to keep up with the other two! He says 'I two dears owdddd'. We had a sweet little party with the little man. We blew up a couple balloons, which made his day and I made him a firetruck cake that he was so excited to break into! I love how easy it is to make little people happy :) I was wrapping presents with the kids and Kailer said he wanted to give T a toy of his and wrap it for him, so Meili did too of course. After Kai had wrapped his he almost looked like he was going to cry and looked up at me and said, 'mom it just feels so good to give something that I love so much'. I told him to remember that feeling and that is how you feel when you give. It was a neat thing to watch him realize that for himself. He is growing up... T loved all his simple presents including a stuffed firetruck pillow I made for him and the kids really did a good job letting him open them and just getting it started for him, it really is a challenge! At one time Meili had to fold her arms to let him go for it and I loved seeing the excitement on their faces as he opened the presents from them :) It was a sweet day :)
I also snapped a few bday shots of the little dude :) He actually loves having his pictures taken :)complete with silly faces :)
This might be my fav :)




No comments:
Post a Comment