11 years ago
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Happy 4th!
This is probably my favorite picture as of late :)
Haha I love how they both look like they are in pain in this pic :)

We got to spend the 4th with Nate, Sarah, Dan and Katie and it was so much fun. We went to the parade in the morning, which the entire second half is a huge squirt gun fest. The kids brought squirt guns and buckets of water and had a blast. Then we had a bbq and swam in Uncle Dan's pool. We continued to have squirt gun fights which I won, just ask Rich ;) We went to Boulder again for fireworks, which we've done every year and I swear they get bigger and better everytime! They were HUGE! The little man wasn't so thrilled with fireworks at first, but soon gave in and fell asleep! Yes, during fireworks... Great day, so fun to spend it with family :)







Ha they both were a bit tentative about the sparklers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment