Well we've done it, we switched Meili from her crib, which we need shortly, too her own toddler bed. I cannot believe how amazingly well she does with it. She has never once got out of bed, even for naps, and she doesn't even stand up like she used to in her crib. I don't know what it is, but I'm calling it a blessing! She is still napping! Yey for my sanity :) We had to buy a new one, and ended up with a cherry one off of craigslist($25, I love CL!!!), which we actually gave to Kai to help him feel special during the switch, Meili only cares that her bed has pink sheets :)



Over the weekend we were lucky to have a couple days off and went to Mesquite to see Matt and Sarah and hang out with Rich's step brother Jordan and Amanda. Their kids our exactly our kids ages. We have such a great time wtih them. We stayed in the same hotel and everyone took the kids swimming together and did some park hopping as well. We have reached a new park record... 4 1/2 hrs... It was a great park needless to say! The kids had a wonderful weekend and we brought them back exhausted! The Mom's even got to sneak away for a movie night, it was great!



We had our first date 9 yrs ago on Valentines Day, so it is a special day for us. I had the kids help me make sugar cookies, which is extremely touch and go, and I also made some chocolate covered strawberries. For dinner I picked up some steaks and lobster tails (living it up while we still can). It was sooo yummy! Then Rich came home and informed me he had called Katie (his cousin) to come watch the kids so we could go see a movie. It was an awesome night! We saw a great movie together that we were literally laughing so hard together our stomachs hurt. When we are together everything is better. Love you honey and love u babies. Happy 9 yrs!


Don't know if u can see it or not, but I did her hair in little twisted hearts for vday, it was pretty sweet!

Heather I looove her outfit & hair! You guys have the cutest little fam :)
ReplyDeleteWhat the? 9 YEARS?! How can that be??? I remember when you guys first met! What movie did you guys see that was so funny? I'm dying for a good movie...can't remember the last time I watched a one I actually liked, let alone loved! (did you ever watch outsourced on hulu? that is a definitely a good laugh!)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute. I love the hair, what a cute idea.
ReplyDelete