Monday, February 7, 2011

Gparents

My parents came in for a long weekend and it was so nice! Rich worked a lot so we were able to keep busy with them. We spent our time at parks, Mcds, eating out, cleaning, ipoding, and just hangin out :) The kids enjoyed it so much, Kai had lego buddies and Meili had someone other than me read the same book to her over and over again! It was nice for all of us :) My mom is so great at motivating me, ok well, she did most of the work herself, but she helped me organize the kids' closet and get out all the baby boy clothes and go through them. Now they are all organized and I can actually see inside that closet! Huge weight off my shoulders! I think it has started my inner nestingness, cause I totally went on a cleaning spree today. It was so great to have them come and can't wait till next time, which will most likely be baby time! Oh and here's a couple of things I made over the weekend. Yes, my Dad used to be in the printing buisness and had letter stamps! We rocked it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh look how cute you are!!! You look so good!! How fun to have the grandparents for a visit. Sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete