We spent the last part of our trip with rich's family at a hotel in slc. We went to the zoo, which was really busy for the baby elephants first birthday. The kids just love animals, so it was a day well spent. Meili was all about seeing the tigers, "go see tiger!" she kept saying. At the hotel we enjoyed lots of cousin time including swimming, feeding ducks at the lake, eating great food, and playing games. Unfortunately Rich caught the 24 hr puking bug, which left him damaged for a good 4 days or so. He was only really out for one day, the day we didn't do much so, we were happy to have him halfway back for our day at raging waters. The kids totally loved all the kiddie areas there, and totally rocked some waterslides myself. Gotta love girl time :) I did the 2 most intense rides there, so I feel pretty accomplished!!! I can't say I wasn't bruised the next day though.... haha. It was so much fun to hang out with family and we can't wait till next time. Now we are home and still have family here with us! We are so blessed :)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment