Monday, June 28, 2010

More family fun :)

We spent the last week at my sister's house and we did tons of fun things. We took the kids to jump on it again, which they absolutely love, swimming at the rec center, slip and sliding, going up the canyon for barbeques and we also helped my sister open their barbeque restaurant. I pretty much worked all week with my fam at the restaurant while rich watched the kids. It was quite the operation. Sad, I don't have a picture to upload yet cause we looked pretty snazzy in our outfits! My sister's and I worked the registers, which was actually kind of fun to hang out and do that together. More play than work I would say :) My grandma was there this week, from Iowa, and It was so good to visit with her. We enjoyed her company so much. Kai and Meili loved her. Meili loved to sit for an hour and apply lotion with her. She's such a girl. They would 'ooo and awe' over how she smelled, and she was so excited about how pretty she smelled. They truly enjoyed eachother's company. They were so sweet together. They sat together on the porch for an hour and talked about one of Meili's hurt fingers and ended up laughing about something. I didn't want to disturb them so I took pictures from inside, but you can still see them laughing at eachother. I just loved it! We miss her already! We had so much fun at aunt shel's and we can't wait to see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment