Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family, fireworks, and the 4th!

Happy belated 4th :)
We went to the parade dressed to the hilt. It was hot, but we still had a lot of fun, we even had random people taking pics of the kids, haha. We went with rich's cousins. He was working, so it was really nice to have family to go with. Nate was pretty much the fill in Daddy for the day and took Kai's bucket and filled it with water so he could soak the people on the floats with his squirt gun at the end of the parade, which he completely rocked :) Later that night we had a big 4th of July party with our friends, whom we love so much :) It was such a blast, great food great company, and fireworks!
We went to fireworks with lots of family! Rich's cousins came with us, and Rich's brother was in town as well. Even my sister was there, we had a full house, but it was so much fun to be with everyone. This picture is after I threw a fit, because I hadn't been in a single picture all weekend and was sick of it. Everyone made fun of me and there are now like 30 pictures of me taken randomly by sarah, here is one.... Hahaha thanks sarah ;)Their sunday 4th of July outfits :) If you can't tell, I love to color coordinate :)

My sister and her family stayed with us for about 3 days. We had so much fun together. She made me 2 bathing suits and we went bowling, swiming, and to the strip. We had so much fun watching girly movies and just enjoying eachother. Can't wait to do that again :)Last but not least, here is proof of the newest relationship formed, Congratulations uncle sean, you have finally won her over :)

1 comment:

  1. That bathing suit turned out really cute!! I realized I left that sewing box when I had to do a project for my textiles class and then I was like dang it!!! I'm glad you got them done though!! Sorry I didn't do a very good job...

    ReplyDelete