Here it is Dad, Thanks for the wood flower. A friend of mine was having a class on making hair clip holders and I thought I could just do it myself. Here's how it turned out, pretty spiffy eh?
You are VERY crafty! I have one and it is so over-crowded I need to make another one :) Girl bows are just too fun!! PS...Meili's dress today was SO cute!! My mom made a comment about it too :)
Oh, we were just sitting behind you at church. We left after sacrament meeting to bring parents to the airport...but my girls have also had RSV so was timid to bring Annie to nursery. :)
super cute miss Heather. I really need to make one of those for Maddie. Was it hard to do or take a lot of time? email me sometime at tcmiller05@yahoo.com so i can invite u to our blog. i am excited i found yours!
I've been married for 13 years to the most wonderful and doting husband and I'm so grateful to have 4 beautiful children, ages 8, 6, 4 and 18mo. We are grateful for the opportunity to be living in Missouri while my husband finishes residency.
You are VERY crafty! I have one and it is so over-crowded I need to make another one :) Girl bows are just too fun!! PS...Meili's dress today was SO cute!! My mom made a comment about it too :)
ReplyDeleteOh, we were just sitting behind you at church. We left after sacrament meeting to bring parents to the airport...but my girls have also had RSV so was timid to bring Annie to nursery. :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute miss Heather. I really need to make one of those for Maddie. Was it hard to do or take a lot of time? email me sometime at tcmiller05@yahoo.com so i can invite u to our blog. i am excited i found yours!
ReplyDeleteTabby Miller