Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

Since I posted last we've been doing a whole lot of playing! My sister Brenda from Minnesota came with her family to stay for a long weekend. We had a great time site-seeing at the strip, hiking, bowling, and eating good food! It was great to see her again and awesome to have some one on one time together with her family.
Then It was off to a trip to Utah for the week, mainly because I found I had 7 cavities, (don't forget to floss!) , but also because our townhome was being ripped to shreds, as all the plumbing had to be redone. Also, it was Rich's test week so we don't see much of him anyway. Well, it was my first trip with 2 kiddos by myself and I have awesome traveling kids, for the most part! We made it only on account of the 2 B's : Barney and Binkies! It was great spending time with my sister Michelle and her kids and not so great getting my mouth drilled on! Glad that it is done though. On the way back to Vegas we met Rich in St. George and spent the weekend at Zion's with my parents, sister Deanna, and brother Daniel. It is the last time we will see him until mid March when he leaves on his mission! It's crazy how time flies when you're having fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment