Sunday, March 1, 2015

FEB Happenings

 Love these little buddies, they are best friends everyday and they make my heart happy :)
 I used to stress about theese two having a relationship, as he gets older, it seems to be growing a bit and I love watching it happen :)
 We threw lil darc out in the snow and she loved it for about 10 min! She was just soooo darn cute in her lil getup!  She also is loving doing anything that the kids are doing, she's growing up tooo fast for my liking...
 Kai was super excited to have earned a spot in the spelling bee! He made it 8th place out of 20 3rd-5th graders. He had 5 words! He did great :)
 This is one of those really sad, but later really funny moments. Meili wrote this :( bad mommy moment I guess!
 We love visiting the kids' school!!!
 vday parties!
 Rich stepped up his vday game this year and surprised me for a night out with dinner and painting our own canvas. He came up with the design even. He even had chocolates and roses when I got home. I was super surprised. Could not ask for a better husband and daddy :) This was one of my most favorite dates! loved it so much :)
 our little vday gems :) 13 yrs baby
 I curled her hair for the first time
 like I said, best ever :)
 Meili doesn't often play dress up, but when she does less princessy and more edgy... ninja
 I hope these cheeks never go away...
 So blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment