Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Nov & Thanksgiving

 We have so much to be grateful for! I love doing this thankful tree out of the kids' hands. It really helps us get into the holiday spirit of kindness and giving. I couldn't ask for anything. We are so so beyond blessed. Their handprints are getting bigger too, which I am trying hard to embrace and live in the moment...
 Everyone loves some Darci. She is just too precious :)
 We were so excited for Kai, he earned his first scouting badge. He earned his bear and even got to pin me :) He's such a valiant little guy and is so determined to do his best at everything. He is a real winner!
 Here's some of Meili's writings in Kgtn.
 She's just too awesome! And she was soooo beyond excited to be the COM at school!
 We visited her classroom and even saw Kai on the playground :) The littles love this!
 Aunt Brenda payed us a visit for Thanksgiving and didn't disappoint once again! I'm hungry all over again just looking at all the goodness! It was a great time, we did some jackpotting with uncle tim, surprise surprise and he even Griswalded our house for us! So glad they came :)
 Now... on to prepping for xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment