Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June & Aunt Brenda

We all got to enjoy aunt brenda's solo visit for an entire week! It was so much fun to grow closer and be able to really enjoy her. We took the kids to a park and the lake, had a picnic lunch, watched the birds, enjoyed the backyard, took the kids to happy feet 2, and she even helped me tackle the huge chore of antiquing my old oak kitchen table. We stayed up late and painted ( the kids even helped), ate chocolate & popcorn, and watched chick flicks :) We also tried some great new recipes, even ask Richard! It was a great time and I LOVE being closer to her here in MO. Please o pretty please come back Bre! We miss you!
 Remind you of anything??? a reenactment of a few years back??? even in the same outfit :) She's bouncy!
 
oooo these handsome boys!!! Ladies men for sure!
The before, and our masterpiece after!
 What a perfect week we had!!!
 Mei made herself a reading nook for the summer reading program, pretty sure I did this when I was little :)
Our wonderful neighbors who we love dearly
Big T got a bike upgrade!
Best daddy ever :)
We did a little zoo trip at st louis with friends and a little fishing here :)
We were lucky to be along the route of Gpa Holt and Uncle Derick and enjoyed a great dinner and evening together. We can't wait to come to UT and hang out with everyone more!
 This is little Darc's 9 mo pic :) The kids all wanted in on it! She is so loved :) Right now she claps, says uhho, growls, pouts, and waves and says hi. She is soooo yummy :)
T took a selfie :)
I'm reminded how fast life is happening. Kai has decided to get baptized and I can't believe that we are there already! They are growing so quickly and he is turning into a fine young man. Definitely a boy with a righteous heart and desires. We love him so much. Thanks Aunt Brenda for the beautiful photos!

2 comments:

  1. What cute kiddos! Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you still blog! I am trying to catch up, so daunting but I love having all my memories written down. I miss you and your family!

    ReplyDelete