Wednesday, July 31, 2013

June Jetsetters Part 1

I'm going to have to do a double June post because we did sooo much! We drove with Rich to MN and he took the week of for Lauren's graduation. It was great to have everyone together, we were only missing 1 sibling, which is pretty good! So glad we could be a part of Lauren's special day :)
 Deanna and I decided to baby sandwich her :)
 The gang! minus tony :(
 Love these guys, glad we get to see them again for the wedding!
 a little swimming at D & T hotel pool
 buddies :)
 awesome shoots and ladders park
 and the MOA
 The kiddos love Ben, and it may have helped that he works at DQ :)
 Kids at heart :)
 Every time I get a pic with these two together I see my future. Divas!... to the full extent of the word... and I love them! So cute :)
 Our time in MN was so great it was hard to leave and even harder to say goodbye to Daddy! Off to UT for the big wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment