We took a long weekend trip and met up with the fam in IA. We surprised them with the big news, they were most definitely surprised! I am 3 weeks behind Deanna, so our parentals will be busy!!! We chose to wait to find out the sex, but my best guess is a girl :) I'm about 85% sure! I'm definitely getting big fast and was even a bit larger than D, which isn't hard to do... ha. We had a great girls shopping/eating out day with all the cousins and sisters and it was great to see Gram again and mom and Dad. It was so fun, I hope we make it happen again!


Teasing my Dad that this vintage shop stole his wardrobe! Literally... if you knew him, you'd know I'm not joking with all these striped flannel button-ups! lol!


All the cousins on my mom's side :)
blowing up balloons with Gram was a huge hit!
Kai and grandpa made a robot out of springs together :)
These babies loved seeing each other again :)
Goodbyes are tough :( Until next time...

.jpg)





.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment