Bass pro is one of our favorite places, especially at christmastime!
Meili also thought about Kai in her letter, I especially love her family photo :) At 4, she's so easy to please :)
Tristan would have nothing to do with Mr. SC.... nothing at all!
We finally got some snow and the kids love sledding in the backyard. It is seriously their new favorite thing! I love it because they are completely covered head to toe and do not even come in dirty! ha Fun for all :) They even made their first snowman :) Yey for frosty!
There's a tree called the magic tree in columbia and we had to check it out! It's temple square, but only one tree. It was fabulous none the less!
xmas attire :)
I love xmas eve! I'm sure santa and the reindeer will enjoy their treats!
Our Christmas letter :)
We are loving a new phase in our
life here in Columbia, Missouri. Rich is a second year resident at Rusk Rehab
and I am lucky enough to be able stay home with our 3 hoppin' kiddos! Kai is in
1st grade loving school, and writing and reading up a storm. Meili is also enjoying
preschool, learning to read, and is getting to spend lots of quality time with
Mom! Tristan is a busy 20 month old with a lot of energy and a little 'crazy'
inside him. They are joys and we are blessed to have them! Hope you are all well
this holiday season.





Love reading your posts! Miss you beautiful fam and hope you are loving it out there!!
ReplyDelete