Let it just be said that it is always someone.... If it's not one it's the other. THIS my friends is the reality of a photo shoot... Enjoy :)
what can I say. Meili was FULL of IT.
Kai has had enough and is begging for an end...
This is a classic series of photos. Beginning, middle and end, pay close attention to the girl in the middle. It's so fast you just might miss it. In fact, we did. Didn't even know this happened... Classic Meili :)At this point Rich is mocking them...
and me...
And just like the energizer bunny, she was still going... right out the gate... what would we do without her spunk!




I love those kinds of family pictures! You have a great little family.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! I miss you all!! please come visit!!
ReplyDeleteLol! It's hard to do photo shoot with 3 kids! I am not even going to attempt it again any time soon! You look great!
ReplyDelete