We took a weekend and hopped over to St. Louis and did the temple there and spent a few hrs at the zoo. It's free and huge. Plenty of roaming and exploring to be had! It was a well spent saturday since it's only 2 hrs from us!
Our little dude started 1st grade. It's sad to have him leave us all day now, we miss him, but he so loves it! His school is small and only has 20 kids in his class and it takes me 2 min to get there, so I'm all about that! The principal and his teacher are great and they both know him by name, so that's nice. Meili started her own rotating preschool as well and loves it! She hasn't seemed to notice Kai's absence much. She asks around 2:00 for him, but other than that, she just keeps on truckin! I'm looking forward to spending more time with the other 2.
Enjoying quiet afternoons with these 2 :)
I was super lucky to win a necklace from a friend, awesome bday gift! She's so talented!
Spent a night out in the backyard in our tent! Camping in the backyard is the best! It's so easy :)
Before we went to bed the kids took turns telling scary stories. It was so cute. Kai told about 3 headed dragons and sharks and carnivores and Meili told about a wolf whose name was doug haha, not sure where she came up with that, but Rich and I were dying laughing. It was such a sweet few minutes. I love those times of the day :)
T is 17 mo and a little stink! He copies everything is saying some 2 syllable words and is into everything. He is sooo busy, but his opened mouthed kisses are so awesome :)
And to leave you with one more burst of creativity. She is the cop, complete with gun in holster and he is her canine. What can I say, she's the boss...




Love it. So cute. Getting so big
ReplyDeleteLove the Black spiderman princess, and cowboy ninja. Adorable.
ReplyDelete