Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello Missouri

It was so crazy to show up to our house when I had never seen it before, but it was even more beautiful than the photos :) It is perfect and lovely and it couldn't be more perfect for our needs right now. I love the backyard and the sandbox/swingset. It is so wonderful to have a backyard. We are loving the house, but still trying to adjust to the new environment. Change is good, change is good, change is good... right??

by all means, it is not close to being finished as far as decor goes, but it gives you a taste of what it looks like :)
It's nice to have tristan in the fouton room and the kids in their room together. No one in our room! yey! It's also been really nice to have the extra room off the kitchen, a garage again, and a backyard. Yey for backyards. I seriously never knew what I was missing out on!!!! Neither did the kids...!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had no Idea you already left!Glad you like your new place ! good luck!

    ReplyDelete