Easter was lovely. We spent time together coloring eggs last night and got them all ready for the easter bunny (EB) to hide. Kai was so cute he drew a picture for EB and left carrots out for him. It was like christmas all over again :) We talked with the kids about the significance of Easter morning and the story of Jesus' resurrection. We talked about christmas again and that Jesus was born on christmas and Kai said 'well who is Halloween about?' So tough to get all this straight in their little minds :) We just keep reiterating with every Holiday. 6:30 this am came all too quickly for me as I stayed up late and made peanutbutter filled chocolate eggs for their baskets. They were sugar loaded by 730! Perfect for 830 church, right?!? :) Good times
Meili loved her new easter dress and Kai was thrilled that I made matching ties for the boys. He's so into matching right now! So grateful and so blessed to have these little people :)
So nice that you keep up on the blog spot. I am two years behind:)The kids are all growing up so fast..It will be great to get the kids together for cousin time in June....
I've been married for 13 years to the most wonderful and doting husband and I'm so grateful to have 4 beautiful children, ages 8, 6, 4 and 18mo. We are grateful for the opportunity to be living in Missouri while my husband finishes residency.
So nice that you keep up on the blog spot. I am two years behind:)The kids are all growing up so fast..It will be great to get the kids together for cousin time in June....
ReplyDelete