Wednesday, March 28, 2012

zions :)

zions! It's such a breath of fresh air. It is always so rejuvinating to be in this place. It is truly 'our place'. We love it. It was just so nice to get away from everything and enjoy eachother. This time we spent 4 nights and the Pearl and it was Heaven!!! We enjoyed favorite restraunts, beautiful scenery, family, rented movies, ate a lot of junk, and then hiked it off :) It was lovely and so hard to leave!
Such buddies :) They hiked 2.2 miles on their own! It was awesome, they did way better than I had expected!Kai... a true fisherman. Trying to fashion a pole from a stick to catch anything...
Kai wanted a pic of him trying to hold up the mountain :)I don't think we have ever been the only ones at weeping rock. It was so cool. The kids ran back and forth and we took pictures together we had it completely to ourselves for about a half hr. It was awesome :)I think this is the most handsome picture I have ever taken :)I absolutely love this one... It is so raw and so real, truly catches their personalities :)Rich had to go into St george to take his boards, so we hung out at the pool, watched movies, walked to the park, and spent time at the library. I just love this quiet little town :)The last day we were there all the cousins came to visit!D & Weston came down and stayed in the Pearl with us. Loved having them :)Nate and sarah even came down to check out zions, Meili and sarah were having quite a nice time together :)T turned 1 while we were there, so in celebration we went to the icecream place, but instead of ending up with that, the kids chose rock suckers :/ Whatever works I guess! Tristan even got one :)They were super happy and we sang T happy birthday and he laughed and clapped and danced all through it. He seemed to almost know what was going on. It was so cool and so sweet. Love this little boy!Back to reality we go :/

No comments:

Post a Comment