Monday, September 5, 2011

Day at Springs Preserve

It was Target's free day at springs preserve and we just love it there so I had to take advantage! Rich was working and I was nervous about taking 3 kids and a nursing baby by myself. However, they were amazing. I have amazingly awesome children. I think they know when they have to behave and when they don't. They were so great while I took breaks to nurse even. We got there right on time and got a great place to park, got our free popcorn and slushies and literally spent almost 6 hrs there. The kids loved playing and enjoying the outdoors and various things to do there. They even got their faces painted, the only thing we waited in line for :) Even at that it was only about 20 min. It is times like this that I realize once again what awesome kids we have. Such a fun day!!!




Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment