Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grateful

I am so grateful to have these little people around me. Here's a few reasons why...
I love that I can kiss all I want on Tristan and he can't push me away
I love that he has milk breath and I love to smell it
I love that he makes more of an exasperated whine than a real cry
I love that all he needs to calm down is to hear my voice or feel me touch him
I love that when I hold him his little body curls up and just melts into mine
I love it when he inhales to sneeze and all that comes out is a big high pitched 'aaaahhhhh'
I love that Meili is crazy, loud, and silly and that she has a little bit of boy in her
I love that even though she's rough she still loves girly clothes, bracelets and bows
I love that she can outeat her brother 3:1 and I love her chunky little thighs
I love her big brown eyes and that she is slightly neurotic
I love that she loves to dance, loves music, and loves to read stories
I love that she wants to be just like her big brother and that Daddy is her favorite
I love that Kai is cautious, responsible and a little neurotic
I love that he will always try new things and that he always wants to be the 'bad guy'
I love that he loves his siblings so passionately and that he is so sensitive and sweet
I love his creative mind & imagination & that he loves to draw treasure maps
I love that he loves music, fishing, baseball & riding his bike without training wheels
I love that he's bright, so observant, an awesome reader and writer already, and that he's so excited for school
I am truly grateful to call myself mom to these awesome babies :)

1 comment:

  1. They are all pretty awesome kids. It is cool how fast there personalities develop. :)

    ReplyDelete