Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby bump...

Everyone has been asking for an updated baby bump photo, which really isn't a bump, it's more like a watermelon... Here's a pic of 36 wks :) And I think Meili might be about 38 1/2, yes it was all her idea...
Here's just a few pics of the kids enjoying life... I'm trying to savor my last bit of time with 2 babies. Life will never be the same again. I'm excited for the baby to come, but trying not to wish my time away with these 2 precious little people. I'm so hormonal and teary lately that I find myself in their rooms at night just holding them wishing time would halt and I could hold them like that forever, which is due most definitely to pregnancy hormones! I have to remind myself constantly to enjoy today and embrace tomorrow. It seriously does go so fast... Love these little people, they are so special, enjoy the pics :)
This is what a couple hrs with Daddy equates to... cardboard +duct tape= weapons & armor, I'm just bummed I didn't get a pic of the helmet... It's truly a beauty!

Meili's new obsession is raisins. She could eat box after box... I finally cut her off the night before after like 3 boxes and then when I woke up, found her like this in the morning, hiding under the slide with, you guessed it, yet another box of raisins... as if I can't see her...Kai's new favorite thing... climbing trees...
Oh and just a little side note, pregnancy update, I went in last week for an appt and dr. said I was measuring a couple of weeks smaller than last time, so I'm headed in for an ultrasound tomorrow. She said he has moved down and my fluid levels are probably low, which they were with Meili, so I wouldn't be surprised to see that in the ultrasound. He's moving alot, so I'm not to worried, but we'll see what tomorrow holds :)

3 comments:

  1. holy cow girl I can't believe you can even walk with that belly:) The doctor must be crazy. Your all belly. It does not look like you can get any bigger. Good luck hopefully he comes earlier for your sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! I can't believe how huge you look. I mean, you're so dang skinny that baby has no where to go but out! Must be healthy for sure. You guys are such a cute family and I can't wait to meet this little guy. You better bring him to Utah to see me. Lots of Loves from us and good luck on the upcoming delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very watermelon-ish. But it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete