Monday, January 10, 2011

Basketball Baby...

I literally feel like I'm lugging around a basketball in my belly. I honestly feel like there is not much room left in there and can't believe that I'm only 28 wks and my due date isn't until April 3rd. We are definitely going to have to do something about that... The kids are getting so excited, they ask to hold the belly and kiss it goodnight everynight. They are asking me daily if they can hold the baby when he comes out. They are very sweet and if I wasn't so darn huge, it just might be more fun. Here's to hoping I don't just pop...
I just finished this blanket for him, turned out great, thanks for the fabric momma :)
Just thought I'd add a picture of our naptime ritual. Kailer has to read Meili a story, and right now her fav is Fred and Ted go camping, which is odd, because it also used to be his favorite. She even reads it back to us, just like he used to. It is so sweet and I love getting it on video :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG you do like you have a basketball in your shirt. haha... it is cute though

    ReplyDelete