

Yes, this is what they both looked like after we got home from our trip to sea world. They literally both fell asleep on the couch...mid apple... and yes, I checked their mouths before I laid them down! The only sad part about going to sea world over thanksgiving is missing out on all the good food!
Mcdonalds' apple pie just doesn't cut it :( It was a nice week spent together, which I really needed! Here's a few pics of our adventures, we really had a great time :)

Alright, so she didn't quite get the concept... What part of 'keep the starfish underwater' don't you understand?


This dolphin/bird show is great. They have divers dressed in bird costumes that do huge dives and tricks. Kai however is convinced they are the characters from 'Angry Birds'. Here is his pic with the black 'bomb' bird in the background :)
So jealous! Can't wait till I can soak in the hot tub again...
Amen...what I would do to sit in a hot tub right now!! I love Sea World...wish Mike shared that love and maybe we could get there again before we leave!
ReplyDelete