11 years ago
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
campout
We went to vernal for the weekend to go to my parents ward campout, it was a blast. The kids had an awesome time. There were pony rides, face painting, fourwheeler rides, and games. Kailer rode the pony probably 30 times, and I'm not kidding. Meili oddly enough rode it once and didn't feel the need again. Kai rode the four wheeler 3 or 4 times, and when asked which was his favorite thing to do, he said, "oh mom I can't choose they are both my favorite." They were so excited to sleep overnight in the camper. We ate great food and roasted marshmallows. Meili got absolutely filthy, she is one of the messiest children I know... She almost needed 2 showers to get the caked dirt off of her. She loves to sit in the dirt and pour it onto herself then rub it into her legs. Such a boy thing to do! Kai is so not like that. Camping was so much fun and we are so glad we went.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How fun, I miss the Glines 4th ward campouts!
ReplyDelete