Monday, April 12, 2010

baseball :)

Kai just started baseball again with the same team that he was previously with. He loves it so much he can't get enough. Half of it is probably that the coach is awesome and loves teaching the kids. He plays and jokes with them and they just love it. Kai is actually starting to become quite a hitter and although his little legs don't carry him very quickly hopefully he could make it to base with a good hit. The point is he loves it and practices are almost more fun than the games themselves because it's like he is playing outside with daddy! Not his daddy of course, but a daddy, it will have to suffice for now. Rich's schedule is kind of crazy right now with ortho trauma at UMC, he's pretty much living "trauma life in the ER" if you've watched that show on discovery health, then you know what I'm talking about, needless to say he is seriously loving it. He worked all weekend for the most part and we hope to see him a bit more during the week. Here's a couple pics...
There have been some really hillarious conversations with Kai lately about what makes boys and girls different from eachother. It's not necissarily appropriate for the blog, but absolutely hillarious so you'll have to call me if you want the info. Luckily Rich was here with me and a part of the whole convo, we couldn't keep a straight face with eachother while he was inquiring!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be a fly on the wall for those conversations with Kai! Mostly because I am a 5 year old at heart and would just laugh hysterically!! Seriously! I am going to really have to get it together to talk to my girls about that stuff :)
    I have been meaning to thank you for getting Annie's jacket to me! I am a space cadet and totally forgot about it!! So before I forget again..Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete